Compatible With All Top Video and Graphic Editing Software
Add Value To Your Product Or Service
Easily Grab The Attention Of Your Audience
Use them on your website, eBooks, videos etc.
Limitless Possible Combinations

Articles with images get 94 per cent more views than those that are text only
We process visual information 60,000 times faster than text
Visual content is 40 times more likely to be shared on social media.
90 per cent of the information we absorb is visual, with the other four senses processing the remaining 10 per cent.
Adding color to a document makes people 80 per cent more likely to read it

Sales Page:

 

DOWNLOAD:

 

Over 600 images neatly organized into time-saving categories for your convenience.
No annoying credits are needed to purchase photos. Pay once, and have complete access to our library.
All the files are Royalty FREE

From Kindle authors, bloggers, product creators, social media marketers, video marketers, and offline consultants, Vintage Photo Collection has something for everyone. . .

The Potentials for this Package are Truly Endless & You Can Use them with Complete Confidence for All Your Projects…

VIDEO MARKETING

You need quality images without worrying about copyright infringement, or paying royalties. But you don’t have to tell us, quality images are expensive.

On most stock photo sites, you’ll pay $20 or more per photo.

But with us you can download up to 600 images for the same price you’d pay for a single image from the big stock photo sites . . .

SOCIAL MEDIA

Use the high-resolution images you’ll find inside Vintage Photo Collection to create gorgeous timeline covers, images posts and ads.

You have over 600 images to choose from, plus our amazing bonuses.

You’ll have a wealth of images for all your social media needs right at your fingertips.

KINDLE OR EBOOK

You need high-quality images for your book covers and illustrations.

If you purchase images from “the Big Guys” you’ll often be forced into purchasing an extended-use license, or having to pay royalties for using their images.

Not so with Vintage Photo Collection. You’re granted permission to use these images for unlimited projects .

PRODUCT CREATOR

Product creators alike need high-resolution images.

Images break up the monotony of text-based pages, giving your readers visual relief.

Not to mention, including images with alt text provides SEO benefits.